- Formulate Master 3D Rectangle hanging structures come in configurations with a 8', 10', 12', 14', 16', 18' or 20' width and a height of 2', 3', 4', 5' or 6'
- Shapes 12' wide and under are constructed with 30mm (1 1/8") tubes and push-button connectors for simple assembly
- Shapes 14' wide and over are constructed with 50mm (2") tubes and internal expanding spigot connectors for unmatched structural integrity
- Engineer certified (structural engineer certificate available upon request)
- Zippered pillowcase fabric graphic options include: double-sided, single-sided (printed outer panel with white or black inner panel), or single-sided with printed bottom panel
- Bottom zip-in graphic panels offered on 8', 10', 12', and 14' wide options only
- All pillowcase graphics come standard with opaque liner
- Comes standard with hanging hardware, bags and heavy-duty shipping and storage box(es)
- Rectangle hanging structures can also be shipped in expandable rugged molded shipping cases (OCE; sold separately). Rectangles with a 14' - 16' width need a second box or OCE case; Larger hanging structures ship in 3 boxes/cases.
- Collapses to a fraction of its size
- Easy to store and ship
- Quick to set up
- Shipping weight and dimensions vary by size. Please see instruction sheets for details.
|Setup Instructions||IS_RTG-0802.pdf IS_RTG-0803.pdf IS_RTG-0804.pdf IS_RTG-0805.pdf IS_RTG-0806.pdf IS_RTG-1002.pdf IS_RTG-1003.pdf IS_RTG-1004.pdf IS_RTG-1005.pdf IS_RTG-1006.pdf IS_RTG-1202.pdf IS_RTG-1203.pdf IS_RTG-1204.pdf IS_RTG-1205.pdf IS_RTG-1206.pdf IS_RTG-1402.pdf IS_RTG-1403.pdf IS_RTG-1404.pdf IS_RTG-1405.pdf IS_RTG-1406.pdf IS_RTG-1602.pdf IS_RTG-1603.pdf IS_RTG-1604.pdf IS_RTG-1605.pdf IS_RTG-1606.pdf IS_RTG-1802.pdf IS_RTG-1803.pdf IS_RTG-1804.pdf IS_RTG-1805.pdf IS_RTG-1806.pdf IS_RTG-2002.pdf IS_RTG-2003.pdf IS_RTG-2004.pdf IS_RTG-2005.pdf IS_RTG-2006.pdf|
|Graphic Templates||GT_FMLT-RTG-0802.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-0803.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-0804.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-0805.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-0805_SNG.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-0806.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1002.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1003.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1004.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1005.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1006.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1202.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1203.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1204.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1204_SNG.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1205.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1206.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1402.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1403.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1404.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1405.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1406.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1602.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1603.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1603_SNG.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1604.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1604_DBL.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1604_SNG.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1605.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1606.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1802.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1803.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1804.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1805.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-1806.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-2002.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-2003.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-2003_DBL.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-2003_SNG.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-2004.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-2004_DBL.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-2004_SNG.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-2005.pdf GT_FMLT-RTG-2006.pdf|
|CAD Files (*.3ds, *.dwg, Parasolid)||CAD_RTG-0802.zip CAD_RTG-0803.zip CAD_RTG-0804.zip CAD_RTG-0805.zip CAD_RTG-0806.zip CAD_RTG-1002.zip CAD_RTG-1003.zip CAD_RTG-1004.zip CAD_RTG-1005.zip CAD_RTG-1006.zip CAD_RTG-1202.zip CAD_RTG-1203.zip CAD_RTG-1204.zip CAD_RTG-1205.zip CAD_RTG-1206.zip CAD_RTG-1402.zip CAD_RTG-1403.zip CAD_RTG-1404.zip CAD_RTG-1405.zip CAD_RTG-1406.zip CAD_RTG-1602.zip CAD_RTG-1603.zip CAD_RTG-1604.zip CAD_RTG-1605.zip CAD_RTG-1606.zip CAD_RTG-1802.zip CAD_RTG-1803.zip CAD_RTG-1804.zip CAD_RTG-1805.zip CAD_RTG-1806.zip CAD_RTG-2002.zip CAD_RTG-2003.zip CAD_RTG-2004.zip CAD_RTG-2005.zip CAD_RTG-2006.zip|